Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheFlyingDutchman

Reaction score
Hi, y'all.

Name's Chevy (nickname given to me by my father-in-law [he couldn't remember my real name 2nd time I met him] and I married into a Chevy family) but I'm a die hard Ford gal. Have been my whole life (I'm 27) and I bloody love the first gen Expeditions.

First car I learned how to drive was the family '98 XLT (The Red October) then my most faithful vehicle was another '98 but an Eddie Bauer (The Dauntless) bought in '09 with only 75k miles and I drove that thing everywhere until 2015 and then it was traded in in 2016.

Yes, I name my vehicles.

In August 2017 I finally got another Expedition, a 2000 Eddie Bauer with the 5.4L and only 104k miles on it. This one is The Flying Dutchman (it's sage green and I am a very big Pirates of the Caribbean fan) and it needs some help. I'm working on getting it where it needs to be bit by bit and that's one reason I've joined this forum, to get advice and tips.

I don't have photos of it on this computer (I'm at work) but later today I'll get pictures of The Dutchman and share them.