New shoes!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gunslinger929

Reaction score
Replaced 285/60r18 Nitto Dune Grapplers (why, PO...why?) with 275/70r18 Kelly Safari TSRs!

t-bars cranked ( but not maxed ) and I put in new rear coils this morning, with an oil change and pcv valve replace.

awaiting spacers for rear...and new rear control arms...and new shocks all around (all in the mail). Yeah, I know, shoulda waited and did the springs with the rest of the rear...just wanted a lil' sumthin to go with the tires:Big Laugh:

I like 'em! hard to judge handling after the Dunes (think flip-flip soles...God, I hated them) but these are no where near mud-tire-feel. No sound...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I usually don't say looks nice bc a lot of people here have no taste, but I'm impressed. God job bro

OP
OP
gunslinger929

gunslinger929

Reaction score
Plugs n COPs done last weekend. New rear springs done same day as the tires.

TODAY: installed new shocks front and rear along with new upper and lower rear control arms...and added the coil spacer (I know, I know...pics tomorrow:roflsquared:). Holy crap, I'm exhausted...and well bruised.

Getting the bolts off of the control arms was brutal. Last one, upper arm, axle bolt...took me 2 hours til I finally worked up the energy to go find my torch.

Had to sawzall the front lower on the driver's side (gas tank) as well as the upper arm axle bolt on the same side. Stupid clips snapped off of the axle bolts for both of the uppers. that was horrible. Mind you, it was a driveway job with a POS walmart jack and two sorry stands.

Glad I did them tho'. thought they looked rusty before...took 'em off and saw all the *holes*:shakehead:

Pics tomorrow...

OP
OP
gunslinger929

gunslinger929

Reaction score
Pics

Pics of the old n busted stuff

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 91