Newbie here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Daniel Drew

Reaction score
Bought a 2018 limited and have a few questions. 1st, should the driver air controller knob changed the air temperature? Currently when turning it nothing happens, driver side works when set on passenger so guessing it should?? Have to use touchscreen to adjust.

2nd question, noise when going in reverse sometimes or going forward right after moving in reverse.

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Bought a 2018 limited and have a few questions. 1st, should the driver air controller knob changed the air temperature? Currently when turning it nothing happens, driver side works when set on passenger so guessing it should?? Have to use touchscreen to adjust.

2nd question, noise when going in reverse sometimes or going forward right after moving in reverse.

Yes, it should work when controlling both driver and passenger or just driver. Not sure why yours works when controlling both driver and passenger, but not just driver.

Are you talking the "clunk"? Some have noticed it, especially when cold, and others have not. I personally have not noticed and noises when shifting... yet. Mine only has 2600 miles on it, though.

OP
OP
D

Daniel Drew

Reaction score
Yes, it should work when controlling both driver and passenger or just driver. Not sure why yours works when controlling both driver and passenger, but not just driver.

Are you talking the "clunk"? Some have noticed it, especially when cold, and others have not. I personally have not noticed and noises when shifting... yet. Mine only has 2600 miles on it, though.

Well going into drive from reverse is sometimes a loud clunk, the reverse is more of a loud Click to me but definitely something loud enough for everyone to hear.