Nice rig on BaT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doug997

Reaction score
8dfddfb3-a663-4630-99af-0adf53d9cc6e-c2MpEz-scaled.jpg

This 2018 Ford Expedition was modified by LGE-CTS Motorsports for display at the 2018 SEMA show in Las Vegas before being featured on the cover of the January 2019 issue of Truckin magazine, and was previously offered in a December 2019 BaT Auction. It is finished in metallic blue PPG paint over gray and blue leather and powered by a twin-turbocharged 3.5-liter EcoBoost V6 that drives the rear wheels through a 10-speed automatic transmission and a locking rear differential. Modifications include Raptor fender flares, custom bumpers, an ICON suspension lift with remote-reservoir coilovers, 35″ BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain tires on 20″ Method wheels, a Borla cat-back exhaust system, an ARB rooftop tent and awning, and custom seat upholstery along with an LGE-CTS roof rack and front and rear rock sliders. This Expedition shows 14k miles and is offered with a clean Carfax report and a clean California title in the seller’s name...

More at the link...

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2...e=dm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2021-03-18

Shaffer9

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If only it was 4wd...would probably go for some serious cash. I would love to have ours look exactly like that.

RussD89

Reaction score
Nah, It's just an advertisement for what the products would look like and be on a 4th gen. Since that's its main function to the company, it doesn't matter if it's 2wd or 4wd.

That being said, what a waste! ;)

lv2drive

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i mean - also,

what.

a.

tease.

i keep imagining in my mind the ridiculousness of this truck getting stuck in a small mud puddle at a photo shoot , or even better, imagining watching it flail around in a snowstorm with that massive lift / tires combo .

they must send a chase vehicle that is 4x4 with a winch for those off-road shots.

so disappointed - that used to be my favorite build!!!!

oh well, looks cool for photos i guess right!

Bow512

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks like MrDurden (the seller) bid on it back on December 26, 2019 for $44,250.

now, a little over a year later, it’s listed for $25,000.

Ouch. Talk about taking a bath!

https://bringatrailer.com/member/mrdurden/

Remember BAT is an auction site. So the bids will climb. This vehicle has a reserve on it as only the no reserve auctions are noted as such.

There are always some pretty awesome vehicles going through that site though.