No MotorTrend SOTY submission?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Interestingly, the 22 expy or nav wasn't a contender in either the 21 or 22 suv of the year contests. I know people feel like motortrend doesn't care for ford products, but usually motortrend rates their fs suvs pretty highly. It probably wouldn't have won, but it would've been interesting to see how it would've stacked up against the new suvs from gm, jeep, nissan, and toyota.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Interestingly, the 22 expy or nav wasn't a contender in either the 21 or 22 suv of the year contests. I know people feel like motortrend doesn't care for ford products, but usually motortrend rates their fs suvs pretty highly. It probably wouldn't have won, but it would've been interesting to see how it would've stacked up against the new suvs from gm, jeep, nissan, and toyota.
They think highly of Ford in some instances but when it comes to literal rankings, you can always trace a money trail.

OP
OP
dlcorbett

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The 2015 refreshes were tested, that's why I asked.