non working power mirrors, power seats and instrument cluster message center

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Anderson313

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have a 2003 Expedition Eddie Bauer with a few issues, that I would like to get some help on thanks.
1. Both power mirrors do not work at all,
2. Power seat, memory seat and pedal switch, do not work as well.
3. Instrument Cluster Message Center not working . (as an It does not show mileage, or any other information that usually shows up on the message center)
4i. The beeping that comes on when u go in reverse to tell you that an object is close, stopped working.
5. The doors wont lock after the vehicle is started, which it did before.
6. Lastly the interior lights stayed on after closing all doors, to get them off I have to roll the dimmer switch all the way down, which also dims my entire cluster and all of the buttons on the doors, steering wheel, and dashboard. when I roll the dimmer switch up and before getting to the clicking noise that indicates u turned on the interior lights, the light come on and they are not supposed to, the only thin that should light up are the cluster and every other button.
I have tested all of the fuses and they are all good. I have changed relays to known good relays, with no luck at all.
does anybody have had this kind of issues????
any help would be appreciated, as I want the trip to the dealership to be my last resort. as they charge 100 dollars for each know issue. so as u can see im already at around 600 dollars just for diagnosing. plus parts and labor .
PLEASE ANY HELP. Such help as how to test motors or switches to see if they are bad.
Thank you again and hope somebody can help.

B

bedrck46

with all those issues I would ask Have you done any recent work that may have caused these to occur? Have you check all fuses with a meter?

OP
OP
A

Anderson313

Reaction score
bedrck46 , I have not done anything that could have caused all of this issues. one they everything just stopped working. I did test the fuses with a multi meter and they are all fine.
ExpeditionAndy, yes that thread seems helpful, this wknd I will look for that violet wire. thanks...

B

bedrck46

Was just curious as so many time on here I see questions about problems and when help is offered it come down to something that was changed or disconnected In your case that isn't the issue. Sorry had to ask. If you need any prints that could help let me know