noob fron south georgia

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

r.r. carman

Reaction score
hey guys.

first post on this site. and wanted to say HELLO to everyone. Im not sure if this site is a flameing site or not, but if so... please be easy on me. lol.

anyways.... take care guys.

OP
OP
R

r.r. carman

Reaction score
I recently purchased my wife another expedition. This time its an 04 XLT 4WD. She had an 2000 EB 2WD in the past, and the rear air bags went south so we sold it. She decided she wanted another, but wanted the next gen model. She likes the body style better. Anyhow... bought it a few weeks back, and am happy with it so far. Lol

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. This is a pretty good forum if you ask intelligent questions. The more information you give us about a problem the more users will chime in.

You can update your signature with year and model of your expy so that it will be in all your posts.

Last edited:

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome bud... I'm sure everyone will go easy on you at first but do some research before you ask anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
R

r.r. carman

Reaction score
Welcome bud... I'm sure everyone will go easy on you at first but do some research before you ask anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, im guilty of using the whole "use the search optuon!!" attitude myself. Hahaha.

But as it is, i work 16 hrs a day for upto 14 days straight sometimes and the only way to view the site is through my phone. And sometimes.... if not most.... the "search" option is REAALLLYYY slow. Mostly due to my companys WIFI. But ill try not to ask questions that have been answered 40 times before. Haha.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire