Not a bad deal!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
personally i dont like the bull bar. and if you get a body lift its a pain to do. ask kwt2000 about it. he had to make custom brackets to hold his up.

OP
OP
NC-Expy

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
personally i dont like the bull bar. and if you get a body lift its a pain to do. ask kwt2000 about it. he had to make custom brackets to hold his up.

I think it looks good. I don't plan on doing a body lift either. If anything I'd put a 4-6" suspension lift on it.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
not any more? i though you wanted to do it. o well. but then go for it. they dont look bad. just i wouldnt get one on my truck.

OP
OP
NC-Expy

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
not any more? i though you wanted to do it. o well. but then go for it. they dont look bad. just i wouldnt get one on my truck.

As far as the body lift goes, I'd rather just go all out and do a suspension lift. I think it looks better than a body lift does. I know several members on here have done the body lifts with much success, but again; I'd rather just go all out and do the suspension lift. I'm just waiting to find the right deal at the right time.

But as far as the front end goes I'm having such a dilemma trying to figure out whether I should go simple with a bull bar, go with more protection with a brush guard, or go with the aggressive look with the prerunner bar...

I'm leaning more towards that bull bar because it's such a good deal.

timberwoof

Full Access Members
Reaction score
While it looks like a good deal, I'm not into the Bull Bars either. They just don't appeal to me. I'm more into the full Brush Guards, but I'm from an area where we have a lot of bump gates. But I say more power to ya if you like that style.