Not on the Navigator?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think these are the best looking trucks in the game.....flat nose and bold grille make the look for a truck. It’s in your face and says “out me way!!!”

16A50F57-2D85-49A9-8268-CB46E2CD98F1.jpeg
56ADBFF1-C55E-48B2-BD4B-95EA21A98696.jpeg

scottdm

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The thing that gets me on the newer GM trucks is that the top of the hood where it meets the windshield is several inches higher than the belt line on the rest of the vehicle. Maybe the next GM redesign will have an even taller front end where the top of the hood is half way up the A Pillar...

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The thing that gets me on the newer GM trucks is that the top of the hood where it meets the windshield is several inches higher than the belt line on the rest of the vehicle. Maybe the next GM redesign will have an even taller front end where the top of the hood is half way up the A Pillar...
Like this?
SILVERADOHD-MAIN_i.jpg

GoodNESS that thing is awful. I don't want to be scared of my car every time I walk into the garage.

Molaf

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Lol. No way.

The expy front end looks like a bad Ford Flex and explorer crossover with braces.

Blah. At best blah.

Navi front end is probably the best looking front end out there today. The terrible mercury sable horizontal tail light? Not so much.
Different strokes for different folks. I don't agree.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
When we picked up the Aviator it was 12K more than the Explorer ST. We didn’t think we would get into the Aviator but we tried to deal a little. We ended up with a Reserve Plus for 8K more than the ST. No brainer. Still got 400HP, 28 speakers, longer warranty and 30 way seats. I don’t like the front on the Navy, but knowing you can get all the options of the Platinum for a little more. I would have gotten the Navy. This is my wife’s third Lincoln and she loves their service. They asked her to swing by to put the plates on. They detailed her car, installed the plates and asked her if she was getting comfortable with all the tech and if she needed any help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The service at Lincoln is on another planet when compared to what I’ve seen on here about Ford. It’s all part of that higher sticker price and, in my opinion, it’s worth it.

AKentPhoto

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The service at Lincoln is on another planet when compared to what I’ve seen on here about Ford. It’s all part of that higher sticker price and, in my opinion, it’s worth it.

I just hope it stays that way when mine rolls in with a few mods here and there... I have yet to talk to anyone that knows a thing or two in the service department. Hope all goes well. My last dealer was a Roush dealer and installer so fingers crossed they will have something similar.

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Bit of a tangent but...Curious if there are any badging differences between the navigator levels? I know the functional/options differences but are there different badges? Startup screens etc?

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Bit of a tangent but...Curious if there are any badging differences between the navigator levels? I know the functional/options differences but are there different badges? Startup screens etc?

Black Label has its own startup/shutdown screen.

Other than that, I don't know.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Black Label has black badging... Black lettering on the rear and the side badges are black lettering as well. They have slightly different wheels. Other than that there are no exterior differences.