Not on the Navigator?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Some prefer to have a walk-thru center row, making it easier to access the 3rd. The Navigator (all I think, with 2nd row captains) have a large, beautiful console. Its a trivial feature I suppose.
If our kids were older we may have gotten this console depending upon their need for separation and our need for sanity. Plus, it’s got awesome cup holders. We went with the bench, however, because our kids are 2.5 and 3.5 and the middle seat is super handy for my wife on long trips.

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If our kids were older we may have gotten this console depending upon their need for separation and our need for sanity. Plus, it’s got awesome cup holders. We went with the bench, however, because our kids are 2.5 and 3.5 and the middle seat is super handy for my wife on long trips.

Is there a pull down armrest in the bench? I don’t recall seeing one which is partially why I went captains chairs with the console.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Is there any option or feature one could have got on the 2018 Expedition that was not available on the same year Navigator? I am wanting to poke a friend who always has to have every feature.
You can’t get any non LED lighting on the Navigator... this won’t really help you in your quest though.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So there is no boost gauge in the Navigator. Um, no way to show the gear numbers unless you use the paddle shifters. What else do y’all have that I don’t.... y’all have a larger center console that eats phones and credit cards. You aren't stuck with the thirstier Raptor engine like all the Navigators get. If I think of anything else I’ll come back to respond.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only way your gonna compete and out feature him his to get a 2021 Cadillac Escalade :D

PS, if you get the new Caddy 6.2 you have super-cruise. No Ford or Lincoln product has this tech. The vehicle drives and steers itself on the highway with super-cruise.

Last edited:

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
As far as missing items, the only real thing your expy will have that the nav doesnt is the tach options. The nav wont show all the info the expy does, like the off road stuff, temps, atleast to the same degree. Oh, And the second glove box...

Gmas15

Reaction score
Navi has HUD. Something I would have liked to have in the Expi, but they had to leave something out of the Platinum to justify the 12k upcharge.