not sure what took so long to get here...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonestarjeff

Reaction score
I bought my 2000 Expedition back in '05, but only just started looking for a forum on the faithful Expy. My daily driving is actually split between this truck & my F150...same model, same drivetrain. The Expedition has a Windsor 4.6 & the pickup a Romeo engine.

It's been a reliable & very useful people & cargo hauler, & now has 126k miles on the original drivetrain. This past year it started having paint issues after all the years in the Texas sun. Had to re-cover the worn out original front leather seats, replaced the factory stereo head unit & pulled the 6-CD player out of the console. The 4.6 has been a low maintenance dream with only minor repairs & replacements over the years, but soon I'll be doing a few things that are due on the truck....front ball joints, control arms, & new rotors....maybe steering links. Definitely will have to address the paint at some point, especially the top surfaces.