Oil Level Gauge on 2019 Expy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg Parker

Full Access Members
Reaction score
As in a bigger data set to see if it was related to year, trim level or another variable. Could just be terrible QC on the programming side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Or just a variance in code, because some folks couldn't comprehend basic logic?

Greg Parker

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sorry...but to me, this is a no-brainer. If you see the OPS drop-off during an AS/S cycle, is a big "duh." If it bothers you that much, maybe there is a code update ferya.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry...but to me, this is a no-brainer. If you see the OPS drop-off during an AS/S cycle, is a big "duh." If it bothers you that much, maybe there is a code update ferya.

Wouldn’t bother me at all. Makes complete sense to me. Just curious now to know why the gauge is different. Not a big deal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

sjwhiteley

Full Access Members
Reaction score
As another data point: mine is a 2019 (built august) and the pressure indicator goes to zero a few seconds after the ASS kicks in.

Robert McMillan

17plati
Reaction score
Not wrong based on mine.

Mine does not drop, neither does @aggiegrad05’s.

@Squark, What year is yours. Mine is a 2020.

I am thinking his is the aberration, but we need a larger data set.

What does yours do @Robert McMillan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
All of mine are on my tuners gauges so I don’t ever worry about it and it always stays where it’s supposed to