Opinions needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

callee11

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I will be putting new door speakers in soon and I have been wanting to dress up the interior also... I havent really found anything yet to do that will make the interior pop.... I was thinking of PTM my speaker grilles and window switch bezels the same as my exterior color... but I dont know if it will look good or not.... I like walnuts4x4's grilles but my ext color is green and my int color is grey... i just dont know what it would look like... what do you guys think?... heres a pic of how it is now.... also any other ideas on making the interior a lil more custom?

Attachments

• 2011-08-29_07-58-50_770.jpg
    2011-08-29_07-58-50_770.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 94

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you can do PTM...gray will go good with it...just dont over do the interior...i have BIG DREAMS for my interior too...

OP
OP
callee11

callee11

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If I do it at all i will prolly go with the exterior color.... Im just planning on doing the grilles and switch plates... maybe something on the console... I def know what you mean by over doing it... I dont want it to look like a ghetto riceburner lol

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
trim on ebay

I went to ebay and typed in my vehicle and went to interior...they have different color wood trim kits you can buy...take a look at some of my photos in my album...cheap upgrade..

OP
OP
callee11

callee11

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have never really been a fan of wood grains... they look nice in some vehicles but just not my thing... I would like to get alot of brushed aluminum stuff but haven't found much to fit... and the stick on vinyl stuff that looks like aluminum looks kinda cheesy in my opinion... im picky lol.... and bedliner on the interior would be freakin sweet if I had 4wd

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i'll be doing select pcs...then adding inserts to all my seats and doors...then something with the armrest...