OTC shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

exceldetail

Reaction score
Im looking to replace the KYB's I currently have on my 00 2 wheel drive. There is waaay too much sway in these, and Im looking for some over the counter shocks which will provide a more stable ride.....any suggestions?
And yes, I have the air bags......

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I'm not familiar with any shock companies since I've never replace mine. Hope someone else does chime in, though.

strutmastr

Reaction score
The shocks are designed to keep the tires on the road. Try this: brake like you are coming a complete stop, but brake quickly, and if the front end dips down low and the rear feels like it moves around on the road... then, you need to replace the shocks. Also, they are only designed to capture about 50,000 miles... Check out our website or give us a call... let us help you find out whats going on... www.strutmasters.com

OP
OP
E

exceldetail

Reaction score
Thank you for the reply. The shocks are fine now that I think about it, although they are not what I really would like to have, they're fairly new (2yrs, KYB's) What concerns me is the body roll. Im assuming thats coils, correct?