PCM Help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

medicjack

Reaction score
2013 Expedition that the key stopped working in. Locksmith came out to check the key and his software won’t connect to the PCM. Also getting codes that other items can’t see the PCM either.

When you try to turn the key on the PATS light flashes quickly and the readout says service Advancetrac and tire pressure fault. He believes it is the PCM based on everything he found.

Has anyone purchased an aftermarket PCM that is already programmed based on the VIN? Looking for a reputable place to purchase from.

Truck is on an island that has no Ford service shop. I will search the forum when I can to see if anything is there. Just haven’t had time yet and need it ASAP as we are traveling there Saturday. I will be taking other keys with me to try but would like to take a PCM as well just in case.

OP
OP
M

medicjack

Reaction score
That was the first one that came up but always good to see a recommendation for them.

Is there a way to test the PCM with Forscan?