Pick up tool

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
1955moose

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Happy hunting. Bottom line, you don't pull a spark plug, exposing an open hole to the motor, then pop off an injector. Dats a no no! Keep fishing!

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

HawkX66

Semper Fi!
Reaction score
Have had a similar one in my toolbox for many years. It comes in handy when you drop a bolt in just the wrong spot... The light integrated into mine is pretty slick too.

JuniorExp03EB

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Happy hunting. Bottom line, you don't pull a spark plug, exposing an open hole to the motor, then pop off an injector. Dats a no no! Keep fishing!

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk
yeah well..my ******* popped off the fuel rail then removed the coil and i blow gun, the spark plug and it must of fell inthere. anyways, trying my best to get it out. fiberglass itching dint help either.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

HawkX66

Semper Fi!
Reaction score
yeah well..my ******* popped off the fuel rail then removed the coil and i blow gun, the spark plug and it must of fell inthere. anyways, trying my best to get it out. fiberglass itching dint help either.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Forget the blow gun. Use a shop vac and a funnel.