pictures of my Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dj_mindframe_99

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I know it's taken forever, I'm sorry, if you want to see anything more specific let me know I'd be glad to add it.

usedintakehadnoboximade.jpg

trimmedinflatblackforth.jpg

towstrapinwiththejack.jpg

torsionpass.jpg

torsiondriver.jpg

thegamepadstuckedaway.jpg

tbspacer.jpg

subwooferq.jpg

segafitsnoproblem.jpg

radiohx.jpg

mylightagain.jpg

smoda.jpg

magnaflowcatback.jpg

jbaheaders.jpg

granatellimaf.jpg

gpsnoderununderdash.jpg

forfishing.jpg

fishingpoleoutoftheway.jpg

bluetoothmic.jpg

ampvj.jpg

ampcontrol.jpg

ampbox.jpg

afterpaint.jpg

99expeb.jpg

99expeb.jpg

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
you werent kidding about the sega genesis! haha i miss that system. some good memorys! im gonna steal some ideas from you. thats a good place for that flash light! how you mount it on there?

OP
OP
D

dj_mindframe_99

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I took a section of Velcro about 3-4 inches long, oriented them the right way so they would lock when wrapped around the light, overlapped them by about a half an inch, then screwed that section into my A-pillar with a short Panhead screw.

when the Velcro is strapped around, there is no noise at all from it rocking side to side, bouncing up, and no rattling against the A-pillar or the screw. (much to my surprise.)

The Idea, like most, came from necessity. I work in a lot of unsavory neighborhoods and that large maglite poking right out the window is a great deterrent.

and that Sega has gotten me through a lot of down time. and the best part....no cd's to scratch, and no cartridges popping out. plus, who ever would think to??

khpony

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Question......does your JVC HD radio control the 6 cd changer? I have a '98 and am thinking of upgrading.

OP
OP
D

dj_mindframe_99

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm sure it probably could, however my cd cartridge is gone from my changer, so I don't know, I use the SD card slot for music anyway.

and thanks for the rim compliment I like them a lot but I found one of the rears has a large crack on the lip, so it's time for a replacement, knowing when and where these rims came from will make it much easier to find a replacement. Thank you for the inadvertant heads up.