Plasti Dip Mayhem phase 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
EXPI2000

EXPI2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Finally got all tye tan trim painted black...now job will be saving up for a system to throw in it

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1369701675499.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369701675499.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 5,838

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looks good... I ewally need to jump on board with this plastidip... I hate my tan...lol

LucasLutian

Reaction score
Hold out til you see my own in per month or so. Doing the whole vehicle white-colored , did one of my 26's last night to exercise.....Did 3 containers later and it looks perfect.

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Now got door trim done...slowly getting there. While I was at it I changed the tan pin stripe to flat black and added an EXPEDITIONforum.com decal to rear windows.

Lookin good, I like the green and black a lot. Love the forum sticker too, it looks familiar for some reason tho......lol

Sent from my Bag Phone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
EXPI2000

EXPI2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They look damn near identical lol....sorry just didn't like the look of all the other fonts avail able most made it too hard to read

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They look damn near identical lol....sorry just didn't like the look of all the other fonts avail able most made it too hard to read

Lol, yeah I had a hard time finding a good looking font too, I like the font on yours. I'm thinking of having mine redone to match the paint, I'm not really digging the white anymore.

Sent from my Bag Phone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
EXPI2000

EXPI2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah I like mine being flat black cause it blends in but you can still see it

onlyexilove

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I love plasti-dip. Mine is almost completely white as I don't see many people at all doing all white. Great look with the 2 tone green and black. Have you thought about doing the emblems black also?