" Please Help " 2003 Ford Expedition Electral Problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Larry Pearson

Reaction score
Saturday morning my wife and I went out for 45 minutes to pickup some items and then we came back home, the truck was doing great the radio and interior lights and the instruments on the dashboard. 2 hours later I was going to take my daughter to work and I had no power to the radio, no interior lights and my instruments on the dash board no power, and no power to any of the windows.

I have head lights and tail lights, the heater and blower works, I have lights on the dash where the gauges are located

I have check all the fuses and they are all good, and I have done everything I could think of and I still have no interior power. The truck runs great and I have dash lights but I have no power to the windows, no power to the radio and the interments gauges Gas Gauge, Oil Gauge Charging Gauge does not work.

Please help in this matter, what could it be, I have racked my brains out for 2 days and I can not figure it out what the problem could be.

Thank You for your time in this matter
Larry Pearson
[email protected]

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Did you check the fuses in the central junction box behind the passenger kick panel? No need to pull fuses if you are using a test light.

Plati

Reaction score
I've heard many times these vehicles do funny things with a low battery.

OP
OP
Larry Pearson

Larry Pearson

Reaction score
I have a full battery charge and the vehicle runs great, it is I lost all power to the interior lights and no power to the radio and no power to the windows. I really don't have a clue to what is going on.

brilis

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Did this one ever get solved. It seems I have the same problem.

Anthony DeVor

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My two thoughts are a fuse(s) in the engine bay panel that feeds several circuits on the interior fuse panel. Or a possible faulty ignition switch since a lot of what isn't working are ignition circuits. Hope this helps