power window

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

big pacheco

Full Access Members
Reaction score
my d/s power window does not roll down in the extreme cold i have to try a few time to get it to work.the motor was replaced during the summer at that time i also greased the regulator.i just installed a new switch,but it hasn't been cold enough yet to see if that was the problem.this happen at 20 deg.or colder:nopity:

OP
OP
B

big pacheco

Full Access Members
Reaction score
weather was in the 20s today.window not working guess its the motor.luckily it is still under warranty.just have to wait for the weather to warm up to at least 45 to swap it out

Robert Paulson

Reaction score
how's your battery? my 'stang had similar problems with a weak battery.

long shot, but if you can borrow a battery and check, might be at least part of the problem.

also, when you said greased the regulator, did you use regular grease? might want to get rid of that and try some white lithium greas instead---regular grease gels in cold weather.

OP
OP
B

big pacheco

Full Access Members
Reaction score
not battery all windows working fine and so is everything else.i used wheel bearing grease on regulator.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waleedalmadani