quick parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aircargoo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
if u guys need switches,knobs,ect....anything quick thats easy to ship i can get it....

theres 4 expeditiions in my buddys yard 97 -98s and a 2000...

ill watch here for a few days ....GL.

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 94

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
can you get me the little button that goes on the power drivers side seat for cheap? also, how bout the plastic cover for the instrument cluster along with one of the little pegs inside of it? i prefer the plastic to be in GREAT shape cuz mine has spots all over it that i cant get rid of. and i lost one of the little pegs inside so i have one bright light shining through

tonydiv

technical advisor
Reaction score
I've been meaning to hit the boneyard and pick up the climate control panel (manual) and a center console lid, tan leather.

Do you have these?

97_edition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Small but annoying, I need the round plastic bezel on the shifter knob that goes around the O/D on/off button.

Also do any of them have factory fog lights? I would be interested in the fog lights and the head/fog light switch with the plug for the fogs?

Floormats, good shape, front or rear Gray colored?

Thanks,

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
im lookin for the little plastic bezels that snap in around the rear 4 shoulder seat belts below windows in tan can you get these??

DeltonaExp

Reaction score
the o/d button cover. Above head sun glasses & garage door opener door covers tan.

Remo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If any of the overhead consoles are gray I might be interested if it is a match. My dome light isn't working...