R8 lights in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i think they look pretty good. and i love the HID's. gotta get some for my truck. really like blinding those little guys!!!

OP
OP
walnuts4x4

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HIDs are awesome.... but kinda sucks losing high beams but thats what the Hellas' are for I guess.... but hoping in the next week and a half all the new toys will be put on.... body shop next weekend and UPS bringing rims on thursday....

Then shortly DGray69's expy will look a lot better ROFLMAO

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
like being the little brother and getting the hand me downs.lol will look better today, wheeling upstate with the club. tons of mud at the play ground

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HIDs are awesome.... but kinda sucks losing high beams but thats what the Hellas' are for I guess.... but hoping in the next week and a half all the new toys will be put on.... body shop next weekend and UPS bringing rims on thursday....

Then shortly DGray69's expy will look a lot better ROFLMAO

Why didn't you get bi-xenons? That way you would have kept your high beams.

I kinnda agree wit driverjohn. Not exactly my cup of tea (both the LEDs and the 10K HIDs) but if you're happy with them, that's all that matters. :D

But yea, you need to get clear fogs. That'll cut down on the glare.

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I like rice to...... :) might even buy a toyota motor to replace this oil burning, rod knocking 4.6

Last edited:
OP
OP
walnuts4x4

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i did get a set of the Bi-xenons but high beam is regular filament I guess thats what you would call it like a regular bulb its just dim as H#ll.... but i rarely use HI-beams anyways the Hids are bright enough.... and I need clears just have to finish paying for new toys and then sell my old stuff and then get more new stuff...lol

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
im giving him ideas of what he needs next so i can get every thing he has now :p, hehe, hey you want to sell your brush gaurd, hmmmmm just kidding

Last edited: