R8 lights in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i did get a set of the Bi-xenons but high beam is regular filament I guess thats what you would call it like a regular bulb its just dim as H#ll.... but i rarely use HI-beams anyways the Hids are bright enough.... and I need clears just have to finish paying for new toys and then sell my old stuff and then get more new stuff...lol

Those aren't bi-xenons. Those are "normal" HID bulbs with a little halogen that is intended just as a signal (flash to pass). They aren't really meant to be used as high beams as the filament is nowhere near the focal point.

With bi-xenons, the HID bulb moves up and down. You could just get the bi-xenon bulbs since you already have the ballasts.

OP
OP
walnuts4x4

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hood and roll pan should be one this weekend if everything goes according to plan... and so far DGray is buying all the hand me downs... only thing i will have two of is corner lights... dave u get to choose either the matching clear SVT or the black ones in the picture to go along with the headlights...

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i get to choose, kewl, not sure ill have to look at both when i come up to your place again, or you make it down here to the big city, hehe, hey and if we keep this up I to could be a mallcrawlericer4x4, *****

Last edited:

Remo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You should get some LED tail lights and 3rd brake light to match your head lights and corner lights. That would be cool. I've seen them on ebay.

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i know a secret,im getting new to me tail lights, opps dam my bad, and yup im getting his old ones, to put on mini me expy,lets see. got his head lights, corners, trailer hitch, rims, getting tails, hood, cd changer, amp, sub, ummmmm what am i forgetting, hehe