Ready Lift 3-2 kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Edwin C Aldredge

Reaction score
I ordered 69-2830 through Amazon a couple of days ago and it arrived this evening. Upon opening the box, it has a white box with two aluminum spacers and 12 machine nuts with part number 66-2215 (F-150 front) and then two rear spacers that look visually like the ones pictured in the 2830 kit I ordered. They are missing the 6 machine nuts of course, but I'm guessing they are easy enough to find in a hardware store.

Did anyone else recieve 66-2215 in their 69-2830 kit?

Last edited:

MATT0404

Reaction score
I can't recall specific part numbers, but mine came with a white box labeled F-150 lift or level. Then two additional black spacers for the rear. I used the original nuts to mount the strut to the spacer, then the included nuts to mount the strut/spacer assembly to the body.

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
F-150 leveling blocks are what they use for our fronts. That’s normal. You will need to reuse the 2 bolts on each side that attach the strut to the LCA but with the puck installed, reinstallation is a *****. You will either need to mess with the LCA and drop it way down or what I did, hammer the bolts out of the lower strut perch and pull them back together with air tool

Also you will need two people to do the tests. I highly advise using air tools to save time, energy, and bad attitude

MATT0404

Reaction score
F-150 leveling blocks are what they use for our fronts. That’s normal. You will need to reuse the 2 bolts on each side that attach the strut to the LCA but with the puck installed, reinstallation is a *****. You will either need to mess with the LCA and drop it way down or what I did, hammer the bolts out of the lower strut perch and pull them back together with air tool

Also you will need two people to do the tests. I highly advise using air tools to save time, energy, and bad attitude
Yes, I started this job alone and once I started re-installing the front strut (with spacer) I realized I needed another set of hands. I didn't loosen the upper or lower control arm bolts as recommended, just used a pry bar on each to get enough clearance to re-install the strut assembly. Keep an eye on those brake lines and ABS sensor wires.

Fronts were a PITA, rears were very easy. I can't remember the size exactly, but you need a big socket or wrench to loosen one of the rear arms on each side. I didn't have it and needed to run to the store to complete the job. I can check the size when I get home if needed.

julijn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I ordered 69-2830 through Amazon a couple of days ago and it arrived this evening. Upon opening the box, it has a white box with two aluminum spacers and 12 machine nuts with part number 66-2215 (F-150 front) and then two rear spacers that look visually like the ones pictured in the 2830 kit I ordered. They are missing the 6 machine nuts of course, but I'm guessing they are easy enough to find in a hardware store.

Did anyone else recieve 66-2215 in their 69-2830 kit?
well that is fun, because that exact same thing happened to me.. the seal was broken.. so it return that one asap.... and get a sealed box from readylift. ohh and yea that is the correct kit.

OP
OP
E

Edwin C Aldredge

Reaction score
Yes, I have CCD, and I've already gotten the adjustable arms.

No time to return the kit if I'm going to pull this surprise off before she gets back in town. If it's the right kit, I'll make do.

I have a full set of metric and english oversize sockets, I'm sure what I need will be in there. Pretty sure my buddy has air, if not I'll bring my electric tools.

Ed

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
r98exp1