rear glass washer fluid issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

46L281GT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Okay fellas, on my 2004 Expedition, when I switch the rear wiper to INT1 or INT2 it works fine. But switching it to wash does absolutely nothing. no swipe of the window or anything. Is there a fuse or relay that does that one function? the front one works fine.

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There are 3 fuses associated with the wiper system #1, #38 and #113. If those fuses show good (Test with a meter for voltage in and out of the fuse.) Then the problem could be with the switch

Last edited:
OP
OP

46L281GT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Fixed it! Ended up being a loose connection on the wiper motor itself. All good now!

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No The circuits are totally different although they appear to operate in the same manor. The 1st gens have the GEM in the circuit and the 2nd gens don't have a GEM module. The 2nd gens have microprocessors in the circuit.

What many members fail to realize is Ford makes many changes from one Gen to the next gen and also from one model year to another model. That is a reason that I always try to get members to show what year their expy is.