Rear Hatch Operation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
With all these bad stories about Ford service, it's not going to be long before people switch to the competition. Doesn't matter how pretty, or how roomy your truck/SUV is, customer's are going to leave. It's really a shame how they've taken such a blue collar tough guy attitude about service. I was in the business, and we took care of our customers. It hurts me to see crap like this across the whole country, not just one isolated dealership. I know we have Ford service and parts guys here on the forum. You've got to aware them of what's going on. Ford has deep pockets, but even deep pockets will be turned inside out, if you spend, and nobody's buying. Our money's good anywhere in this wide world, and Gm, or Toyota, or any of the others will gladly take care of you right, if Ford doesn't. Like raising your kids, help doesn't stop the minute their born, it's a lifetime deal.

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thegerb50