rear HVAC frequent intermittent fan speed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hapEcat

Reaction score
I've searched this, but found nothing that fit my case....
2017 EL Limited has rear HVAC frequent intermittent fan speed, but for some reason the dealer can't reproduce.
When I say frequent, within 5min, the speed will change, going to a low speed, or perhaps even shutting off. We usually have it set to 3rd speed from high, but don't notice the speed change until the fan comes back up to the speed it is set for.

Shoppy Copy

Reaction score
hapEcat,
I seem to be fighting the same issue on my 2017 EL Limited. My thought was to replace the resistor for the fan but I have not tried it yet. I did have the connector for the fan off a couple weeks ago and just ran a quick voltage check and everything seemed in order.

Longtalltechsan

Reaction score
I’ve been fighting the ac problem with the front ac on my 2017 for awhile. I know there’s a recall but ford sucks on recalls in doing it in a timely manner and having the parts. Issues like this should be easy to make sure they dont happen but here we are. Not impressed. I love the vehicle otherwise but this is BS.