Rear Rotor confusion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hoodie

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm looking for the part number for the rear rotors on my 2019 XLT MAX 4WD. I put my VIN into for part search and there are 2 different parts that come up.

BRRC25 (LU2Z2V026C)
BRRF418 (JL3Z2C026D)

Can you guys help me understand the difference between the 2?

Thanks!

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm looking for the part number for the rear rotors on my 2019 XLT MAX 4WD. I put my VIN into for part search and there are 2 different parts that come up.

BRRC25 (LU2Z2V026C)
BRRF418 (JL3Z2C026D)

Can you guys help me understand the difference between the 2?

Thanks!

I can’t comment on those two specific part numbers - but often Montorcraft (and ACDelco) will offer the original OEM rotor - and a slightly lesser quality one that will still meet original specification (fit and function).

The OEM rotor may have a specific finish or treatment to prevent rusting of the rotor “hat”.

Is one rotor more expensive than the other?

purevw

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I can’t comment on those two specific part numbers - but often Montorcraft (and ACDelco) will offer the original OEM rotor - and a slightly lesser quality one that will still meet original specification (fit and function).

The OEM rotor may have a specific finish or treatment to prevent rusting of the rotor “hat”.

Is one rotor more expensive than the other?
And quite often the opposite is true. The replacement part is considerably better quality than the OE part.