Recommendations on Brake rotors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gborree

Reaction score
I am replacing the brakes on the 2003 2wd beast and would like to know if anyone has found some good prices on good rotors and pads. Thanks for the assist!

Hamfisted

Full Access Members
Reaction score

EliteFord

Full Access Members
Reaction score
as a sponsor here, i used rockauto.com, so inexpensive it was crazy. installed myself, all 4 going great.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What ones did you buy from RockAuto? I love that website. I need new front rotors myself.

EliteFord

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i don't recall, but they were listed as the most popular ones bought. they have more expensive ones, cross drilled/slotted etc, but just kept it basic. thanks.

HighSierra49er

Reaction score
I really like RockAuto, both from a price point and quick service. The only issue with rotors is that Rock charges actual shipping on parts, and with the weight of rotors, it is expensive. 65 lbs. is about the weight of a pair for the Exp.

Auto Zone currently has a 20% discount on purchases of $125 or more, with free home shipping. I just purchased a pair of Brembo front rotors from AZ for $51 ea. plus tax, free shipping. Ceramic pads were $36. I did a lot of price checking before I made the purchase and this was the best deal available that I found. Other rotor options from AZ were in the mid $40's. I only chose the Brembo's from prior good experience with their products. Auto Zone had several options from various suppliers.

Last edited:

EliteFord

Full Access Members
Reaction score
good info. i think i paid about $15 each, so even with shipping it was viable. thanks.

Tdh777

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I know I got mine done locally and they are 4 mths old and have been squealing since I got them. Rotors and pads. I will be doing them on my own from now on