Replace drivers side rear window

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gold9er

Reaction score
I got a new window from the junk yard for the driver side rear. How to get it in the track? The window sticks out about 3 inches too big. Ive seen videos on YouTube for the front window but not the back where the little side window is. I know I have to remove 2 bottom bolts where the little side window is but the track still won't move much. Anyone know how to get this window in? Thanks

Plati

Reaction score
Nope. Nobody would help me
I would have helped, but I was busy helping this old guy (neighbor) trim low pine branches in his yard - so he could cut the lawn on his rider. His wife is in the hospital with congestive heart failure. He really mainly need someone to chat with. Seriously.

Aspen03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wow, post a request for help and no reply after 7.5hrs (during a weekday when many are at work) means you won't help anyone else? I'm thinking you might be in the wrong place.

Sounds like he should just logout for good. If he has nothing to contribute and we aren't helpful whats the point of being here?

OP, if you demand immediate answers and advice I'm pretty sure there is the sort of individual out there in the world who does these things like it's their job or something. I wonder what they're called...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
r98exp1