Replacement Heavy Duty Front Bumper for 2003

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

estoltman

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm new to this forum. I have a 2003 Expedition that was my daily driver and hunting truck until it hit 150K miles. It is now a dedicated hunting truck on our deer lease. It's lifted 2.5" and has 33" tires. Everything else has been stock until now (it also ran this setup as a daily driver as well).

I'm having a friend do once over on it - brakes, shocks, extra skid protection,etc and adding new wheels and 35" tires.

One thing I'd like it a really heavy duty replacement bumper with a solid full brush guard. I haven't found anything that is affordable - seen stuff around $1800-$2000 with everything I want.

Question - I was thinking about pull a replacement bumper/brush guard from a truck at the salvage yards. Has anyone done this and found one that is close enough to adapt to the Expedition? Doesn't have to be perfect, just something that roughly fits in the same of the current bumper and offer uberprotection.

Thanks!

2005exp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
F150 2nd gen should be plug and play. The most you may have to do would be making mounting holes but unlikely.

DetroitDarin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Except the bumper cover will be an issue. My bumper required trimming; a lot.