replacing complete front end suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Im getting a great deal on Moog parts with a lifetime warranty through a buddy of mine. Would this be a good route to go or are their other performance parts better suited for expeditions? Also just received my air suspension conversion kit from strutmasters, cant wait to install over the weekend.

davesexplorer

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Those that have converted from air to a regular style shock setup in the back haven't said anything bad about it. I used Moog a-arms/balljoint on my explorer when it came to replacement time, and while I cant speak for the expedition counterpart, the explorer one was a quality piece that had a zerk fitting so I could actually grease the joint.

strutmastr

Reaction score
Thank you notsofordtough for your business. If you have any questions with your install, feel free to give us a call at 1-866-597-2397.

Chrisg92

Reaction score
I had the air supension in the back ofnmy 99 expedition xlt and when it was time to replace them I wasn't going to pay 1200 for new ones with installation so I went to my local shop and they charged me 500 to put in springs in the back and take out the air in the back and I am very pleased with this I never have to be worried about replacing the air suspension again but I am getting a 3 inch suspension lift on front back in a month and getting a 3 inch body lift in the front to level it out