Replacing engine fuse box with full wiring harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KCMissthang05

Reaction score
NEED HELP PLEASE!!! 09 EXPY XLT. Trying to find a full diagram of the wires coming off the engine fuse box to their correct location. A few months ago I had a "certified" mechanic help me out with a few things only to mess my baby up more. He shorted out my fuse box and told me he would fix it. I may be a self-taught female mechanic, but I know a stupid mechanic when I see one. I'm now the only one working on my truck. I don't want to give up on my truck yet because I just paid it off and have put so much money into her. The new fuse box is all assembled with all the plugs still attached, so no splicing wires for me. But if all else fails I can always trace the current wires with the new ones.

Trainmaster

Old School Member
Reaction score
Why are you replacing the fuse box? Burned up and damaged beyond repair? How did this mechanic damage it? What was he doing?

OP
OP
KCMissthang05

KCMissthang05

Reaction score
Half of the fuse box got shorted out. The dummy was going to test the fuses (with multiple tools in one hand) because I couldn't get it to start (I have replaced starter since then). I heard him say ooops and half the electrical stopped working. I've tested all fuses and relays and only had to replace 2. I went from having crank no start to no crank no start, message on dash 'Check Rear Park Aid' which wasnt there prior to dummy. Also half of the fuse box at the passenger kick panel is doing the same thing but when I have the battery connected and turn the key I hear a loud clicking sound. Also another sure way I know the fuse box is done for is there are several wires melted together.