Resetting Window Auto-Up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marc Palmer

Reaction score
I also have a 2015 with the button start and tried all the same procedures with no luck. If anyone has the proper procedure that works I would love to get it too!

Steve Beckman

Reaction score
I have a 2015 XLT and the auto-up feature never worked correctly since I purchased it in 2018. I followed that procedure and it worked. Now I have the auto-up in addition to the auto-down!

willie dee

Reaction score
Does any one have this procedure for a KEYLESS ENTRY" I've tried for 3 months to get this bounce back fixed - my ladies truck that I installed a drivers side window motor into. She said " yeah are you sure you can get that to work" well it goes up an down perfectly except for the damn "bounce back". NO KIDDING - i have exhausted every youtube trick to no avail. This procedure looks promising if I only had a key to start instead of the "push button.

willie dee

Reaction score
I also bought the PDF Expedition Repair Manual from eBay - I let everyone know if its a scam -- i did the canadian one cause there are a few options