Reverse Lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whats a good light pattern for a reverse light. I want something very bright to add to the rear of my safari rack. Im thinking flood or cornering beams?

FtLaudBlkGT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Like you're going to go out into the wilderness with that thing... Has it even been parked on the grass? Hehehehee

I know we are all getting our UAVs ready for the Zombie Apoclypse!

OP
OP
SOLISIMO

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like you're going to go out into the wilderness with that thing... Has it even been parked on the grass? Hehehehee

I know we are all getting our UAVs ready for the Zombie Apoclypse!

based on the sandtraps and the 4ft high grass at ur place, i need all the lights i can get......................:waytogo:

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
if its just reverse lights i would get square. but i wouldnt spend a lot. like dont get name brand. or shop around on craigslist first. just get the lights for cheap then buy some wires and a switch. thats all you really need. and i would say flood if you can. it will light up the place around the rear instead of shoot it down the path.