Rocky Mountain Expeditions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZuluBravoTango

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Who out here in Colorado would want to put together a Colorado Expedition group? Might even go for Ford trucks in general, or maybe just Expedition/Excursion group. I don't know, what do you think? There is alot to gain from meetups and events. I think it would be alot of fun, and be good to meet some Expy people in person and maybe even recruit some people for my lift kit installation! Anyway, chime in and let me know what you think.

Oh and for the record: I'm not at all out to start a new forum or a new anything online. I am happy right here in the forum. I just think it would be good to meet up locally, and maybe sometime in a a more regional event.

Edwindo

Reaction score
Well, I'd probably be interested, depending on how often and where. Might be kinda fun. I know this might be a bit early to ask, but are you thinking the meet-ups would be family-friendly, or whatcha got in mind?

OP
OP
ZuluBravoTango

ZuluBravoTango

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nice thanks Talls.

Im in Castle Rock. We have Over the boot snow... yeah over a foot easy. Had to go to work, and spun my Expy cause of some idiot, might make a post for it...

I have 3 kids, and the whole reason alot of us have Expeditions is the family. I am all for clean fun with the whole clan. I was thinking some easy stuff like China wall and things like that. I used to be part of Colorado Christian 4wheelers... my family in our Jeep are still on the site in a few places.

I dont think anything obnoxious... maybe just every other week in summer if we are doing trail rides, and once a month for the rest of the time.

Last edited:

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nothing solid...just speculation...might be moving to the springs in 2013...

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
I live near the Rockies too!!!! just a short drive from my place, but mine are way up here in Canada. lol.

IMG_0867.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
ZuluBravoTango

ZuluBravoTango

Full Access Members
Reaction score
nice, about 40 miles south of me, but I have lived and worked in the Springs most of my life. If you need anything, let me know.

OP
OP
ZuluBravoTango

ZuluBravoTango

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I need to get up your way for some fishing...
Here is a CO Rocy Mountains pic:
picture.php

Last edited: