Running boards crossfit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ccso139

Reaction score
I'm new here, so be gentle. Just bought a 2003 4x4 Expedition XLT w/o running boards. Haven't been able to find any at local salvage yards. Are there any other Ford models that would provide a direct bolt on replacement? Navigator? I would like lights, but not power. Trying to get by cheaply here.

OP
OP
ccso139

ccso139

Reaction score
Found a set of tan ones locally. Probably just get them and paint or Rhino line them...

zfifty

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They have plenty at the three Pull a parts around metro ATL for the 1st generation. Should be some for 2nd gen, too. I pulled a set of nerf bar style there, I plan to install later.

OP
OP
ccso139

ccso139

Reaction score
They have plenty at the three Pull a parts around metro ATL for the 1st generation. Should be some for 2nd gen, too. I pulled a set of nerf bar style there, I plan to install later.
Thank you, but because of health issue, I am unable to pull-a-part. After I find out the cost of having it coated tomorrow I am going to widen my search at salvage yards.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junker