Search the site

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
All,

Many posts are being repeated when they have been answered many times before. Just in case you are not aware of this, the site has a pretty good searc engine built into. Give it a try sometime. You may find more info than you originally started looking for.

Also, please spread the word about this great site. I would like to get Expy fans to think of this place like a second garage to their Expeditions :)

Thank you all for being great members and making the site what it is today . :cheers:

1970Maverick

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Maybe its the keywords you are putting in.

the search function on this site is awful.
Yup dog
I agree with joethefordguy. I asked you about the search function, a while back, and you told me the same thing. So, can you ask the webmaster for the "rules", format or what ever you call it to do a search. Again, I've tried caps, quotes, using the + sign between 2 words and the results always include ANYTHING with either or both of the words I search for.