Self Levelling? Platinum with tow package.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

woody929

Reaction score
You mean the unicorn. White Platinum, 302a, regular length, bucket seats, no rear entertainment (all the kids have iPads, why pay for that), oh and HD towing. I’ve found 1 in the state of Texas, and 1 in LA. One was a special order for somebody else, the other was the dealer demo used by their GM.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Any premium trim expy is a unicorn. Dont look for a platinum with a 2nd row bench, better luck lookin for loch ness monster

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score

woody929

Reaction score
Awesome, congrats! What other things did you get?
I’ll have to wait to confirm since I haven’t seen it yet. It is currently a demo, and it isn’t on the dealer or Ford’s website.
We pick it up Monday so I’ll find out for sure then. They had a Max which they said was equipped the same as the regular length. The Max had the rear seat entertainment, and was told the regular will also have it.

deweysmith

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Close, but the wife doesn’t want 4WD since this is her daily driver, and that is $3k I can’t justify. I think we’re just in the waiting game until things catch up.
Is it just the cost that keeps you from 4x4?