She's at her new home

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
Well I got a text tonight telling me my baby had arrived at her new home in St.Paul Minneapolis. Bill & Sheila the new owners flew in yesterday and bought themselves one hell of an expedition. Hated to see go, but I have a feeling there will be another one in my future...and your all still stuck with me and hopefully bill will become a member here. I cant believe my wife was more choked up than I was....

OP
OP
BakerEdition

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
well the wife needed a new car and we didnt have a down payment...so I sold her to some really great folks who I know will take good care of her as I would. Pick up the wifes new ride tomorrow. Besides the truck never saw a winter and I didnt want to store it again. maybe someday Ill have another one, but for now it was the practical thing to do...

JUST4FUN

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
He sold it cause he has no balls and wouldn't tell his woman to deal with it. haha :joke: Sorry Baker, I had to. :owned:
sg never heard the saying "Happy wife happy life" and that's why I drive a 2001 and she drives a 2009 Taurus limited with her favorite options the heated seats and the remote start

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sg never heard the saying "Happy wife happy life" and that's why I drive a 2001 and she drives a 2009 Taurus limited with her favorite options the heated seats and the remote start

I have, I'm just a *****. I have my 05 Ex while my wife just traded in her new 2013 Kia Optima for a new 2013 Kia Sportage because she was tired of the Optima.