Should I Do It?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NewbieVet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Is it street legal where you come from? Maybe buy a junk lens from a yard first and see how it looks? Let us know!!

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it looks just like nite shade..... but I would look for a cheap set or sometimes people sell them already tinted on ebay

OP
OP
NC-Expy

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Is it street legal where you come from? Maybe buy a junk lens from a yard first and see how it looks? Let us know!!

It's not street legal but plenty of people have them, just as well as illegal window tint... they get away with it but it's always me that gets caught lol

or i might do like racenut has and get a light bar to put on the tailgate so that they can't say they couldn't see my tails

either way I know i won't get in trouble if I just do the parking light lens

OP
OP
NC-Expy

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
it looks just like nite shade..... but I would look for a cheap set or sometimes people sell them already tinted on ebay

yeah I looked at ebay pre tinted OEM ones, not cheap lol. for 12 bucks I'd rather just do mine or like you guys said find a pair on craigslist or something so I can have 2 sets just in case the law isn't happy with them

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can see why they are illegal. Do u really think in bright day u can see ur brakelights

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
you cant see anything on a bright day anyways. but thats why you add other lights like the led strip.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you cant see anything on a bright day anyways. but thats why you add other lights like the led strip.

I can see other peoples brake lights just fine, not if you paint them black like that clown. I dont understand some of you guys, then you wonder why you get pulled over:shrug: And if you have other lights that are normal then why paint the other ones black lol