Show your Lifted 3rd Gens

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dannyboy11222

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Believe me, if your equipped with air ride, you can't miss it...

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

schmaltz

Reaction score
YOu mean it is visible in the cargo area? Or I have to remove a panel or cover? Anybody got a photo of this thing?

Flexpedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How do I know if I have the "air" rear suspension that prohibits these lifts?

Easiest way, look under the rear. Aluminum coffee cans sitting where you'd expect to see shocks/coils = air suspension.

2nd easiest, press the SETUP button until you see Rear Air Suspension. Don't see it? Not equipped.

The compressor is in the engine compartment, up front, so yeah, you'll miss it in the rear.

If you do have the rear air suspension, you can get some lift by extending the leveling arm thingy.

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nice. What lift do you have? Or is it all shock? I like the tires, too.
I’m guessing 5100s up front and either stock with a Readylift spacer or 4600s with spacer for the rear. Can’t put 5100s on the rear and can’t top the 5100s up front with any type of spacer

Reaction score
I’m guessing 5100s up front and either stock with a Readylift spacer or 4600s with spacer for the rear. Can’t put 5100s on the rear and can’t top the 5100s up front with any type of spacer
5100s front and rear.. No spacers... that's what they gave me at 4 wheel parts..
2 different item number front 24-285056
Rear 24-285053. Once they installed the new tires the back looks at least 1inch taller... have to go back to see if it could be adjusted to have it level...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk