Show your Lifted 3rd Gens

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cy Webit

Reaction score
Rmcculloch,
how does your truck sit now? How does it ride? Do you think the rear is slightly lower than the front?

schmaltz

Reaction score
View attachment 27853
Hi Everyone. This is my first post ever. I have been studying this thread for several weeks as I wanted to give my 2014 Expedition EL Limited a facelift. After much thought, I got the Ready Lift 1.5" Leveling Kit. My truck has the Mechanical Rear Load Leveling Suspension and I didn't want to mess around with those Nivomat shocks so I left it alone. I had the 20" chrome clad wheels professionally sanded, painted, and clear coated. At that time, I also had everything blacked out that was chrome except for the door handles. The tires are BFG All-Terrain KO2s sized at 305/55R20. I thought I would share the current look since I got so much inspiration here. Thanks!
How did you "black out" everything else like the grill? Do you drive this offroad? I have the same car exactly.

Dannyboy11222

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If u have air suspension, you will have a pump mounted in the inside of the rear compartment...

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk