Side rear view mirror mounting compatibility between 2000 and 2003 Expys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ristin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wondering if the side view mirrors mounts are the same between a 2000 Expy and 2003 Expy.
I bought Trail Ridge towing mirrors for my 2000 picking the ones that had the same options as my OEM mirrors. However I forgot I also have memory mirrors and there is no Trail Ridge option for that on the 2000 Expys. I discovered my error as I attempted to plug the Trail Ridge connector with 5 wires into the Expy connector with 11 wires. I was able to sort out the wiring and sort of get the power features working with the Trail Ridge mirrors. The drivers side works OK-ish except it moves opposite of the switch and it only moves a little and then stops. I have to release the switch, then activate it again for more movement. The passenger side mirror works about the same except when I unlock the doors with the key fob the glass moves to the left so I have to readjust it every time I unlock with the key fob.
Trailridge offers a heated, power, memory mirror with ingrated turn signal and puddle light for the 2003 Expy. If the mirror mounts are physically the same, I can figure out the wiring.