Simple Green

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This stuff cleans wonders. I was using some armorall wheel and rim cleaner one day after i washed my expo. and my neighbor saw and said to just use simple green and wash it off. wouldnt you know it. it cleaned my wheels just as well. yes they are painted black but the break dust was still really bad after the wash. earlier today i was looking at the leather wrapped interior i have. its supposed to be a tan color. but it was black from dirt and what not. a little bit of simple green and no elbow grease and it came right off. idk about all of you but im going to be using that to clean everything for now on. well... almost everything.

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
It's made with PEOPLE !!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Sorrry, that was Soylent Green. My bad . lol.

Cousin Eddie

Reaction score
I use simple green for my wheels and tires, as well as bugs. It doesn't haze up the wheels like bleach white....and it's biodegradeable. I buy it by the gallon....good ****

OP
OP
panda24619

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It's made with PEOPLE !!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Sorrry, that was Soylent Green. My bad . lol.

o wow. at least im not to young to know what that is. weird movie.
yeah it works wonders. i used it to clean some old toyota rims i sold. they were so dirty i didnt even know they were scratched.

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thats good stuff we used to use it in the army to clean vehicles after we played in the mud, awesome stuff! They also made a hand cleaner that i havent seen on the "civilian" market yet

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I use that $h!t every where. House, car, boat decks...it get's stuff clean fast I've even got grease out of carpet in the Expy.

jimmyv13

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Simple Green fan here too...I use it for everythng. Most of the time, I dilute it as it doesn't need to be full strength to work it's magic.