Size Matters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RedneckTexan

Reaction score
Good Afternoon,

Does anyone know the total size of the 2022 Ford Expedition Max in cubic feet? I need to ship this in a container overseas.

I can’t find it on the website and customer support only had interior dimensions.

Thanks for your help!

Texan

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
U can use the dimensions online to figure that out, 221x80x77

mrmustang

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Had a friend ship a 2021 max in a 20 foot cargo container to Norway. It was a tight fit, and the HD foam he custom cut and used to protect it appeared to work, or so I was told. My question back to you, as was my question to my friend is a simple one, why not use a roll on, roll off shipper? Unless of course, like my friend, who was packing most of his personal belongings into the Expedition before placing it in the shipping container.

Bill

Dworth

Reaction score
I could only imagine what something like that costs nowadays.

mrmustang

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I could only imagine what something like that costs nowadays.
My friends company paid for the 1st container, hence the truck filled with just about everything he owned at the time (after divorce due to pending relocation for his job) :roflsquared:

Bill

OP
OP
R

RedneckTexan

Reaction score
Yeah this is being shipped by my employer and they don’t give any options on how it gets there. I think the max will go just over the 800 cubic feet limit even with mirrors in.

mrmustang

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah this is being shipped by my employer and they don’t give any options on how it gets there. I think the max will go just over the 800 cubic feet limit even with mirrors in.
Ask them if it is being shipped in a container. The 20 foot container is roughly 1,170 cubic ft, which is what they may be insinuating in the first place.

Bill