SoCal Offroad Trip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smo0othride

Full Access Members
Reaction score
so there was a chance that i might have gone to baja to watch the 1000 in ensenda. but gf dosent wanna go so were going to glamis instead. my cuz is going so she wants to go where she feels most safe. so if any of you wanna come your more then welcome. were leaving friday night idk wht time but my cuz says 9pm. thats a little late for me since i have to drive to el cajon earlier in the day to drop my sister off. but its fine wht ever. but if any one wants to go lemme know. im staying friday night - saturday night maybe sunday morning. just need a permit and flag and your good to go. im gonna buy my permit on the way out there and i have an old flag. shouldnt cost more then $15.

I want to go but don't have time right now.
I finally got some clips up on Utube of our trip. Didn't really catch much of the good stuff, I'm mad at my passenger (photographer) for not coming. I just threw all that I had into one clip here

Yes Panda.. theres a clip of you getting yourself stuck in that bad spot.

I should have mounted a cam on the roof rack.. trying to video and drive just got me stuck.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
nice video. finally someone has a video of trucks on the trail. at i can see why you got stuck b4 that big dip! you were filming. at least its a good video. and when i got stuck i wasnt trying to go for that line. i was trying to go for the left a little bit. it would have been easier and more ground clearance.

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok. its been awhile time to restart this thread. When is the next socal offroad trip?

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok. its been awhile time to restart this thread. When is the next socal offroad trip?

idk but no more anderson for a while! haha im thinking desert. i think occotillo is covered in mud. well dryed up now. but next big rain lets go get muddy. or if you want we can go to truckhaven. north of occotillo. go explore the washes and caynons. but we should go when we know theres not going to be rain. out there isnt very funn in the rain. and a gas station very close by too. its up to everyone and their schedules. should i post this on f150online too? get some more people to come with us?

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
figured i would bump this. theres a few guys doing a pismo meet in june on f150online. that sounds funn buts its far. 7 hours from where i am. damn you LA traffic! so i was thinking about doing truckhaven hills. dont know dates yet. and someone sounds interested so far but then others will come too. dates i will know once i get back to town and if i can save up enough money and get this 2nd job. then i figure a good weekend would work. get there friday if people can if not then get there friday night. set up a camp by a wash entrance and go for a wheel at night. then all day saturday and a quick sunday wheel before we leave on sunday. theres an arco with every gas known to man just up the road. less then a mile. so no worrys about spare tanks unless you need it. but ill post a date and see if everyone is good. if people want to post weekends that they are free then do that too.