Some Rear Wiper Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Wiped Cam

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've had a couple 3rd Gen Expys, and I've always replaced the rear blades with custom silicone refills. Seems to work streak-free for me for about 2 years a pop.

BlueStangGT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I recently sold my '07 XLT after buying a '14 Limited and discovered yesterday that I still had a new set of Anco wiper blades, front and rear, for my '07 in my tool chest. Apparently the specs for the '14 are different and the classified section seems to be pretty dead so I figured I'd drop a line in this thread. The set consists of 1 A-17-UB and 2 T-20-UB blades that are still in their original packaging. $20.00 plus shipping for all 3.

Does anybody know when and why Ford changed the wiper specs? Seems a little ridiculous to me... maybe it was an "improvement". Anco doesn't even show a part number available for the rear replacement for my '14.

Last edited:

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I recently sold my '07 XLT after buying a '14 Limited and discovered yesterday that I still had a new set of Anco wiper blades, front and rear, for my '07 in my tool chest. Apparently the specs for the '14 are different and the classified section seems to be pretty dead so I figured I'd drop a line in this thread. The set consists of 1 A-17-UB and 2 T-20-UB blades that are still in their original packaging. $20.00 plus shipping for all 3.

Does anybody know when and why Ford changed the wiper specs? Seems a little ridiculous to me... maybe it was an "improvement". Anco doesn't even show a part number available for the rear replacement for my '14.

That is because Anco doesn’t make one.

Do item 3 above and you will have no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

cdahlen

Reaction score
What is the best way to get wiper arm off? I got the nut off no problem, but it seems rusted to the shift & I don't want to break the glass or anything else.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
What is the best way to get wiper arm off? I got the nut off no problem, but it seems rusted to the shift & I don't want to break the glass or anything else.

I used a small gear puller. A little WD40/penetrating oil helps too. Just a little.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey guys, I replaced the rear wiper arm on my 2014 with the Dorman #42651 and a 15" Rain-X wiper. I used a battery terminal puller to get the original arm off and the 15" fits perfect.

You can use up to a 17/18. Some 18’s are slightly too long. The 18 Bosch Icon fits great!