Spare Tire Relocate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IAExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Alright, I'm trying to do some exterior mods to my truck, and really liked the look of the tiregate I saw, but am on a bit of a budget. I understand that it doesn't swing wide and will block the back door, but I was wondering if anyone had experience with this product, or might direct me towards something better?
Thanks guys!

http://www.amazon.com/Reese-Towpower-6715-Front-Carrier/dp/B000E1HWDS

Nathanialson 08

Full Access Members
Reaction score
talk to SOLISIMO he has one on his Expy not sure how it functions but i'm sure its a good one maybe he can help.

OP
OP
IAExpy

IAExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thanks, i'll send him a message. i think i found what he has, based on pictures alone, and they're closer to the $600 range, out of my ballpark for the moment

OP
OP
IAExpy

IAExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I want to get a roof rack as well down the line for lights, and for storing things on camping trips, but I just like the look of the back tire better. I'm in no hurry to buy something shoddy, because like I said this is simply for aesthetics, I just wondered if anyone had heard of this product before.

I already bought an extra factory wheel for the rear mount as well. Just trying to get her the way I want her.