Stable-eye-er

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
place frame bracket on passenger side, bracket has a large hole to locate over the lower control arm bolt, install the 2 bolts it exsisting holes,

place the shock into the bracket and install the nut leaving it loose.

slide shock out about half way to position the other bracket on the steering linkage

install this bracket with the supplied u bolts

tighten every thing up and check that you can turn lock to lock

adjustment may be required..

i have pictures in my album of mine installed

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
make sure when you order it, if you have a lift, you tell them. this will supply you with a different bracket. i did not so i had to drill mine out a little to make it fit. and yes, make sure you only pull the arm out about half way, because if you dont, when you turn to full lock, you will bend the bracket. trust me, i am speaking from experience! hahha

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
it did initially, but the new wobble was due to something else. never did figure it out. changed idler arm and it still wobbled, but now it is gone. need to reinstall stabilizer tomorrow. steering feels loose without it.

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i agree i bent mine a while back and it was off for about a week while the new one was on its way... i didn't got above 40 for anything just didn't like how it felt

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
completely different handling over bumps and whatnot. never noticed it before but when i took mine off...wow. goin back on tomorrow for sure!